With Valentine’s Day coming up, I have been dreaming about this Kid-Friendly Pink Hot Chocolate for Valentine’s Day that I made last year for the kids. This pink hot chocolate was so pretty to look at, that I couldn’t wait to make it again, but this time, I wanted to do a recipe that was a bit different. A recipe that wasn’t just for the kiddies, but for adults to… hence, this deliciously pink hot chocolate.
This drink still only requires a few small ingredients to make, but the end result is oh! so, yummy! I added extra creamy whipped cream, strawberry syrup, and chocolate wafers to my delicious pink hot chocolate and it made it taste a bit sweeter and so much more delicious.
Whether you are looking for a delicious pink hot cocoa recipe for Valentine’s Day night or family night, this deliciously pink hot chocolate is bound to touch each of those forgotten taste buds.
Make this Delicious Pink Hot Chocolate Drink
To make this delicious pink hot chocolate you only need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have laying around the house.
- 1.5 Cup of Milk (Whole Milk will give it a creamier taste)
- 1 Handful White Chocolate Baking Morsels
- 1 Handful Pink Baking Wafers (find them in the baking aisle)
- 1 Scoop Whipped Cream (optional)
- 2 Chocolate Wafers – sticks (optional)
- 1 Drizzle of Strawberry Syrup (optional)
Making this delicious pink hot chocolate only takes minutes, so its a perfect after school snack that the kids will love.
1. Start by boiling your milk (or heating the milk to the desired temperature) in a small saucepan. Once the milk starts to boil, or feels warm enough, add white chocolate baking morsels and pink baking wafers.
2. Stir until chocolate morsels and wafers are melted and milk is creamy.
3. Remove from heat and cautiously pour milk into a mug of choice.
4. Add optional ingredients to the top and enjoy!
DELICIOUSLY PINK HOT CHOCOLATE DRINK
A delicious pink hot chocolate drink that is perfectly blended for that smooth pink hot chocolate taste.
- 1.5 Cup Milk
- 1 Handful White Chocolate Baking Morsel
- 1 Handful Pink Wafers
- 1 Scoop Whipped Cream optional
- 2 Sticks Chocolate Wafers optional
- 1 Drizzle Strawberry Syrup optional
In a small pot, boil 1 1/2 cups of milk on medium-low until the desired temperature.
Add 1 handful of white baking morsels, stir until melted.
Add 1 handful pink wafers, stir until melted.
Remove pot from heat and carefully, pour (or spoon) milk into a mug.
Add desired toppings and enjoy!
Use caution when removing milk from stove, milk will be hot.
If you loved this recipe, you will enjoy this other pink hot chocolate recipe that is more kid-friendly and only requires four simple ingredients.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for this deliciously pink hot chocolate drink! Be sure to check out my Recipes tab for more favorite recipes.